Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:21:13 -0700
Anna,

The difference between the clipboard, which is a program, and the keyboard
commands for cutting, copying and pasting (which are Windows subroutines)
is that the clipboard now can't handle both text and images when pasted
into programs like Word but the keyboard commands can. At least that's how
my computer setup works (WinXP and MS Word 2000). Many programs like
Clipboard Buddy utilize the subroutines, so should work even if the
clipboard is deleted from the system.

So I guess I respectively disagree with your analysis.

PS. I tried to uninstall clipboard (clipbrd.exe) but Microsoft, in it's
tenacious manner, reinstalls it every time I delete it. So I couldn't test
my belief to see if cut, copy and paste works when clipboard is gone. I
think this means that even if you find a good working old clipboard,
Windows will overwrite it with the newer one.

Sorry.

John

At 06:42 PM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
>Thanks John.  The Ctrl+C or X or V is the clipboard, its just a keyboard
>access for it.
>
>Utilities like Clipboard Buddy get their data from Windows
>clipboard.  They just monitor and save and manipulate the data that
>Windows puts into its clipboard.   If the Windows clipboard doesn't get
>it, then they don't get it either.
>
>Does anyone have...
>C:\Windows\system32\clipbrd.exe    version 5.1.2600.0   ?
>(the new one that is missing functionality  is 5.1.2600.1106)
>I think its about 96kb.  Is that too big for an attachment?
>
>AnnaSummers
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                  our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>               with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>