Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 01:39:04 -0600
Richard writes:

<<I know it is a registry entry and I think I have found it in the
registry,but not being all that familiar (or confident) with editing the
registry, I thought I'd better get some good advice from some people who know>>

Here's the procedure you should always follow before making any alterations
to the registry:

1. Open Regedit.
2. Select the portion you want to edit/delete--this can be a whole folder,
subfolder, or single key, it doesn't matter.  Export the whole registry if
you want to.
3. Click on Registry at the top of the page, then click Export Registry File.
4. In the dialogue box which now opens, give the backup file a name, and
write down where you are going to export it to.  What this is doing is
making a copy of that portion of the registry and placing that copy in some
other place on your computer.
5. Make your proposed deletion/edit or whatever.
6. If all is now well and you have achieved the desired result, you can
delete the backup a few days later.
7. If you did not achieve your desired result, go to the place where the
backup file was put---it will have a .reg extension---just double click it
and automatically the registry will be restored to what it was before you
altered it.  That's one of the REALLY NICE THINGS about Windows.

Some registry changes won't take effect until you reboot.

If you can't find your backup, and you need it (panic, panic), just open
Find and type *.reg.  This will find all your backed up registry file copies.

Don Penlington

Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Fractals, poetry, free icons and beautiful Queensland beaches.

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions