Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 13:29:39 +0200
In OL97, click on Tools - Services...
You should see a list of services one of which should start "Internet
email - ". What I suggest you do is write down all the properties of this
service (Properties button), then delete it (Remove) and re-create it
(Add...). This sometimes clears up problems which have corrupted the service
and is easier than reinstalling.
If you have more than one Internet email, or if you have "Microsoft Exchange
Server", or if you have the internet-only version of OL (I'm using the
corporate version), things may be different.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html