Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 16:27:03 -0400
I'm not sure there's a single "best" program.
It might depend what you want to do: i.e.

1. Read currently posted text messages
         ?? I don't do this
2. Search for archived text messages
         Google "Groups" tab searches more than 700,000,000 posts !
         http://www.google.com/googlegroups/help.html
         This is great if it serves your needs.
3. Download currently posted binaries
         ?? I use NewsGrabber (no longer available)
4. Search & download selected binaries when they become available
         ?? Open to suggestion. I think some do this.