Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Computer9f <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:49:56 -0400
I just looked at HTI PDF Creator.  It SAYS you can use 128 AES encryption on the files.  If this is true and you can email them encrypted, of course giving the encryption key to the recipient by other means, then I will be thrilled.  I would be very leery of emailing anything with financial or identity information that is NOT encrypted.  I just would not do it.  I guess emailing a bill would be okay, if the recipient is okay with that and it doesn't contain information that would allow someone else to access his account.  --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Ekkerman SC
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Quickbooks to PDF?

Richard,

You may well be right, but I've come across information that differs
from your statement:
See QuickBooks Services - Send Invoices Online
http://www.quickbooksadvisor.info/sub/invoices.htm

Some out-takes from this page:
" Deluxe Online Billing allows you to e-mail QuickBooks invoices,
statements and estimates as e-mail attached .pdf files;......"

" You can e-mail forms from QuickBooks without signing up for Deluxe
Online Billing. However, Deluxe Online Billing gives you E-mailed Forms
Tracking, Payment Reminders, customized forms with your own logo, and a
Customer Account Center.  The basic Online Billing service allows you to
e-mail invoices, estimates and statements without your logo from your
QuickBooks 2001/2002 software for free.  You can only e-mail statements
if you are using QuickBooks 2002 or higher."

Additionally, I also came across many reviews and manuals on QuickBooks
2002 ,that mention the fact that forms and reports
can be emailed (As PDF !!!!)  >  New for 2002 - as per History Change
Log.
Also, this version had many updates.

Regardless, Regina can tell us whether or not she has the email button
on the toolbar or on another menu.
If not, maybe under customization, this email function can be enabled.
If so, the PDF printer driver would have to be enabled or (re)installed.

Peter E.