Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:39:47 -0700
Stephen,

If you are talking about Aluria Spyware Eliminator, that was a bad choice.
This program installs adware which is known to present problems. Using
multiple spyware programs is generally ok but the more you use the greater
the chances are that you will run into conflict problems. I wouldn't
recommend more than four or five. Be sure to use programs that are known to
be safe. Read on the Internet. Pest patrol is ok and the new MS Antispyware
is fine, according to reports.

John

At 04:45 AM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
>Hello All,  I have been using Computer Associates AV and FW for several
>months with no problems. I also have Spybot and Spywareblaster installed.  I
>recently scanned pc with another program, Spyware Eliminator  to find
>several spyware programs running. It quarantined them and upon updating
>approximately two weeks after installation, pc locked up. At first it wouldn
>t let me into safe mode then finally did and I uninstalled Spyware
>Eliminator and things returned to normal.  Then I installed Computer
>Associates Pest Patrol.  After reading about Microsoft Antispyware beta at
>this forum, i also installed it.  Can several spyware program co-exist
>peacefully?  I just want to have as protected a system as possible.
>thanx
>stephen r stanfield
>
>                 Curious about the people moderating your
>                    messages? Visit our staff web site:
>                     http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml