Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:17:46 +1000
Hi  Dean, Your wife should set up a webmail account with Hotmail, fastmail,
Yahoomail or someone like that. Then all she nneds to do is log in to her
account from wherever she is and send you email. Most major ISP's have a
webmail feature that can be accessed from anywhere as well. Check it out
with your ISP as I just had a look at the page and they offer such a
service.

Regards

Rick Thornton

Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:31:51 -0500

From: Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Advice from Hispania, por favor

My wife is taking a trip to Spain to work on an Earthwatch Archeological
dig. I would like her to be able to email me occasionally to let me know
that she is ok. If I understood her correctly, the last time she went she
was unable to email me. She went to an "Internet Cafe" in Madrid, and, I
think, she would have been able to access the Internet, but not send email.

---