Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:54:43 -0700
I too have been having some difficulty controlling the size and view of
folder windows in XP. In particular, the display of the Control Panel
keeps coming up in detail view, when I would prefer the view to be icons
for this particular window. The rest of my explorer windows seem to work
fine - most of the time :) - I will give ViewFix a try - too bad that
Microsoft can's seem to get it right.

I assume that you went through the "tools/folder options/view"
configuration procedure and apply them to All Folders. Doing so fixed
the Icon view problem that you describe. However, it apparently created
the problem with Control Panel view on my system. I did mark the
"Remember each folder's view settings" box but it did not fix my problem
- or rather, it fixes it for a few reboots, then it reverts to its old
ways!

Peter
Peter Shkabara P.E. - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh