Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 22:34:17 +0100
Hello All

Just a couple of questions on Win95 please. I hear of so many different
versions of W95 I get confused!!!.
The reason I want to get a few points clear is because I am soon to install
a 8.4gig EIDE harddrive and I want to view it as one drive eg C. I know
their is arguments against this but I like to keep it simple on this family
PC.

1. How is it possible to see what version of W95 is installed on my PC and
how would I know if this is the latest?

2. What version of W95 gives the 'Snooze' facility?

3. A freind of mine recently installed a 4.3gig hd and his version of W95
only recognised 2gig. He had to make up 2 drives. Does he have the older
version of W95?

TIA...Mick