Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 23:16:38 -0500
Some friends of my customer gave them a Win98 computer and it had
MSN and Comcast on it as ISPs.
Most recently the former owners were using AOL ver 7.0
Nothing was un-installed. (All accounts are more than likely closed...)

I went over and ran the phone line and added a DUN conectoid and put
in all my Prodigy numbers (DSN and dialling, etc) and configured the
dialler portion correctly. (I do this all the time on old computers at home to
test them with my own account.) This is ONLY using the MS OS provided
portion for connecting, NO ISP provided software...

It dialled out and negotiated but answered "No Connection" in the DUN box.
I verified the local access numbers and tried two...

Could this be because of changes AOL made, or did I overlook something
in the DUN settings?  I have had no DUN problems in a couple years and
am either getting very good at it, or getting rusty... <grin>

                                Rick Glazier

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml