Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 10:51:26 -0500
When closing down an older computer, from the shut down button,
I get the following, sometimes.
Does anyone know which program this comes from, or is part of?

   theAwtToolkitWindow (in active title bar)

 This program is not responding... (etc.) Wait, EndTask, Cancel

If I hit End Task, and try to shut down again I get:

    Java Console (in active title bar)

 This program is not responding... (etc.) Wait, EndTask, Cancel

If I hit End Task, the computer slowly goes to the
"Please wait while your computer shuts down screen",
and stops there...

Any small "clues" will be appreciated.
         Rick