Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bonnie Rinard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:00:36 -0500
I have Windows XP and Microsoft Office 2002 on my computer at work.  I have
been having a lot of trouble since we upgraded to Outlook 2002 with my
Outlook locking up.  Our computer tech said it is because my Outlook Account
is so big and I need to archive some of my information.  The way he told me
to do it loses the dates the e-mails were sent/received.  While this isn't
too serious for some items like the folder with your newsletters for
example, it is unacceptable for business correspondence that I might be
called upon to document when specific items were sent and received.  Can you
tell me how to archive folders of information and still maintain the dates
if I go back and unarchive them?

The method my tech has me using is to:

1.       highlight the folder I want to archive

2.     Choose Import Export from the File menu

3.     Select Export to a file  (and click Next)

4.     Choose Comma Separated Values (Windows) (and click Next)

5.     Make sure the folder that is highlighted is the one I want to archive
(and click Next)

6.     Browse and Find Archive folder and change the file name to
FolderName.cvs (and click Next)

7.     At the Export "e-mail messages" from folder:  FolderName   screen
Click Finish.

Is there another way to archive the folders and maintain the dates?  My PST
is over 1 megabyte and I really need to make sure my stuff gets saved before
Outlook crashes for good.

Thanks for your help.

Bonnie Rinard