Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Weagant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:43:07 -0500
On 9 Mar 2003, at 22:18, David Pray wrote: about [PCSOFT] ie browser problems

> Our Deacon has been receiving popup porn adds plus other junk. I would
> like to know if there is a way to clean internet explorer? I've been
> reading allot about browser hijacking,adware,popups, is there a way to or
> shareware to clean & stop this? Thank You

It would help to know when asking questions, what OS you are using,
and in this case, what browser.

First, shut of messenger in "services" It has nothing to do with
Windows Messenger.

Open Internet Explorer, and then go to tools, internet options, security,
and then advance.....change the setting to "high" then click apply,
also, open the privacy tab, move the bar up to medium high, or high...if
you can not get into a site that you really want to...go back here and
open Advanced, and enter the url that you want to use, and click
accept, each time you change a setting in options, make sure you
click on "apply" or the setting will not set.

There are a lot of free programs on the internet to down load to stop
pop-ups, and some free ad-ware removal tools...go to
www.google.com, and do a search on popups, then ad-ware.

Don

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml