Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 08:44:00 -0700
Just a thought Ian,

Have you checked the 'Blocked Senders List'? ( Tools/Message Rules/Blocked
Senders List ).Other than by using rules, or purposely deleting mail,  I
haven't been able to send anything to the 'Deleted Items' folder. Perhaps
she has added senders to it by accident? Also, althought she's new to email,
is it possible she imported mail, along with other possible rules, from
another mail program? I'll try digging deeper if this is of no help.

Alan Thompson

----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Mac Innes
Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express--Deleted Items

Outlook Express version 5.00___
My Elderly neighbour,a newcomer to E-mail,has noted that many of her
incoming E-mails are being diverted to the "Deleted Items" folder,instead of
going first to the Inbox.
In "OPTIONS"--she has Checked -Go directly to my Inbox Folder.
She has no "RULES" set.
Any way to fix this--Would re-installing help

Ian Mac Innes

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html