Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 05:09:52 -0700
From: James W. Christian
Subject: [PCSOFT] saving e-mail messages

> hi you gave me a good idea, i was wondering how to get all my pcsoft and
pcbuild
> mail out also, i found a work around but it seams to work, there is a good
part and
> a bad part, the good part is, go to your letters that you want to save and
hightlight
> all the letter's that you want to copy,right click and click on (forward
as attachment)
> this well link to your mail,again highlight all files,then click on file
and click on (
> (save attachments) then browse to folder that you want to put it in,the
> bad part is if you have more then one file with the same subject name it
> well not take it well ask if you want to overwrite it i say no, out of
55letters
> i had to say no the three of them,i put them in a holding folder and just
> made them #2 #3 #4 and copy and paste in the folder with the rest of them
> i have win98se and outlook  hope it works for you too  jim
Jim,

You can do the same thing without having to rename any duplicate messages.

-Create a new TEMP folder on your desktop.
-Resize Outlook so you can see it AND the new TEMP folder.
-In your PCSOFT folder (in outlook) click 'edit / select all'
-Right click on the messages, then drag them to the TEST folder.*
-Choose 'Copy here' to save them all.
-Now you can cut/paste them anywhere.

* If you have a slower computer, it may take some time before you see 'Copy
here', and then about the same time again before they are all copied. Thanx
for your suggestion.

Alan Thompson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html