Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:04:12 CDT
Does anyone have any comments on BlueLight.com - KMart's free web access?  I
heard somewhere else that it is one of the less-obtrusive free ISPs.  I'm
putting together a computer from used parts for a friend of my wife whose
husband died recently.  She cannot afford to pay monthly ISP fees right now.
  She wants mainly email access and some web access but will not be using it
a lot.