Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:54:24 -0500
Jerry,

No, I would not allow the download. In Spybot's settings, there is a
selection to discontinue the prompts and continue on without interruption.
Unfortunately at the moment, I can't find where to do this, but I know it's
in there. Just nose around in the settings area, eventually you should find
it.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: