Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dunney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:03:46 -0800
I was able to view the message at startup, the pause button worked fine,
and Ctrl S resumed the startup process, thanks.
Here is the message I'm getting:

Oak Technology Inc.  OTI - 011 CD-ROM device driver Rev. D011V111
 (c) Copyright Oak Technology Inc 1993, 1994

Device Name          :  MSCD000
Transfer Mode       : Programmed I/O
Number of drives   : 1
Drive 0 : Port = 170  IRQ = 15

The following file is missing or corrupted C:\NETSCAPE\NDIS\PROTMAN.DOS
There is an error in your Config.Sys file on line 15

Shiva PPP dial-in driver version 3.52 (950519) -- NDIS
Copyright (c) 1995 by Shiva Corporation.  All rights reserved.

The Protocol Manager is not loaded.

Network TeleSystems Support Driver for TCP Virtual Device Driver
Version : TCP/IP 1.14
Copyright (c) 1994 - 1995 Network TeleSystems, Inc
All rights reserved.

NTH0006 : No Protocol Manager driver (PROTMAN$) is installed.

Initialization failed
_____________

My network properties are Dial-up Adapter, TCP/IP
I couldn't find anything in Netscapes DB about Portocol Manager and in
Windows help the only refs to it are if you are part of a network, I
think.  But I'm not part of a network.
BTW my Netscape Communicator is working fine, but this message has been
there since I installed Comm 4.0.3 last year.
Should I continue to just ignore this, edit something or what.  I'd like
to "clean this up" if possible.
Sorry this got a little long.

--
John Dunney