Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:30:16 -0800
I had the same thing happen to me some time ago. It bothered me for a while,
but there is an explanation. This will happen if some program that used to
be in the system32 folder is no longer there, but it is still included in
some startup sequence. Check for programs in the Startup folder and in the
Run section of your registry. The easiest way to cover all of this is to use
a free program called AutoRuns. It was originally from Sysinternals, but is
now owned by Microsoft. You can get it at:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/autoruns.mspx

Hope this solves your problem. It pestered me for quite a while before I
figured it out. Good luck.

Peter