Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Miriam Glickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:08:21 -0500
Wow, I didn't realize there were such differences!

I'm talking about the area just to the left of the clock which I suppose are items running in the background.  It takes about 2 minutes for my system to load up everything when I boot it up which seems so slow compared to my previous computers.  I do have Zone Alarm Pro, AVG, Dell Support Alerts, Spyware Guard, Verizon Online Support, Windows Messenger (which I do not use and when I tried to remove me told me that other Windows areas require it)) and 2 Verizon on line notifiers (one which says Local Area Connection with limited or no activity).

The Verizon notifiers are a totally different story in itself.  One of which I may ask for assistance at a later point.

Again, thanks so much for your help.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode