Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:57:59 -0500
Greetings Ed & List
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Bogert" <[log in to unmask]>

> I asked about this problem and received several answers but to no avail.  I have 130 photo
files copied to a cd-rom. They are in the photodeluxe format PDD. I place the cd in the
drive-goto my computer,-double click on the cd-rom icon and, load the files. So far so good.
When I double click on any file, it opens up in Photodeluxe HE program. I right click on it
and, click properties and I try to un-check the read only attribute. It tells me that I cannot
change the attribute. When I try to save the file, it says "no". When I try to open the file,
it tells me that I don't have permission to open it and, I must get permissiom from the
administrator. It seems that all I can do is look at these files. Can't change-em, save-em,
move-em or anything at this point. Sumpin wrong somewhere.  Any sugesstions?  Thanks  Ed Bogert

Can you use a "DOS procedure"? For example: Can you Start an MSDOS prompt in Win9x, type the
command
 xcopy <cd-rom drive letter>:\<folder name with pictures>\*.* c:\<folder created for the
purpose>?  If this works, you should then be able to remove the file attribute of read only
and do with the pictures as you please.

HTH,

Paul A. Shippert

---