Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:29:59 -0400
The best way to do that is in the display properties. You'll need to use
Windows Classic view. Right click anywhere on your desktop, select
properties, and the appearance tab. Choose advanced button, and in the
scroll down box find the listing for menu. In the area next to it, change
your font and size (I like Tahoma 9...it's easy on the eyes and a little
wider), and OK your way out of there. Windows will then change your display
and you'll be all set.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

-----Original Message-----
From: generalstuff [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 2:02 PM
Subject: Re: Changing Clipboard Default Font

I would appreciate that, if someone knows how.  The 10 point Arial is a
little too small (I'm 64) and the 11 point Arial is too large - in your
face - a big difference in size.

A different font in 10-point, such as Trebuchet is very slightly larger and
darker than the Arial, but not so large that you feel it is screaming at
you.  The slight difference makes a big difference to me.

I have searched the registry, but I don't know what name to search for.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!