Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gunnar Bagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:50:07 +0100
Arthur wrote:
>Hi-
>I have been trying to get a command line switch to work. I have applied
>the switch at the end of the EXE file in the shortcut dialog thus:
>"(program.exe)" /switch. Nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any
>idea where I am going wrong?

An example from the win95-list:

You need a space between the last "e" in .exe and the "/" in the switch. And when using quotes the /switch should be after the closing quote, so the command line could for instance read:

     "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\WINWORD.EXE" /n

Finally, it has been my experience that the easiest way to get a switch to work is by putting the shortcut on the desktop and modifying it there.

HTH
Gunnar

Gunnar Bagge
mailto:[log in to unmask] or mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)

Some sites deserve a click a day:
http://www.thehungersite.com/   food for the hungry
http://www.freedonation.com/    food and medicine for children
http://www.saverainforest.net/  buy some square feet of rainforest