Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 03:14:43 -0600
Hi Mary,

I'm no computer expert either, especially with WinXP.  I suspect the
problem, in this case, is with the confirguration of Norton AntiVirus to
screen incoming and outgoing email.  My friend has come down with the
current version of the flu so I haven't, yet, been back to see if Norton
is, in fact, the problem.

I had the same experience as you with the current version of Zone Alarm.
  I also uninstalled it.

Thanks for your reply,

Loy

                     visit our download web page at: