Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:57:35 -0800
On 5 Jan 2007 at 0:05, laurence grignolo wrote:

> PCSOFT Digest - 29 Dec 2006 to 30 Dec 2006 (#2006-327)I have been sent
> a set of photographs on a page of a Word document. I can edit the
> photographs individually but don't know how to transform them into
> jpgs or files i can upload to be developed.

> Can someone explain what process I should follow to do this, starting
> from the word document i have?

  If you open the document in Word and save it as a web page (.html file),
that will probably create an associated folder containing the individual
.jpg files.  Word will have had to invent filenames for them, but you can
copy them to another folder, rename them, and do whatever you need to with
them.

David Gillett

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!