Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Doda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 08:18:44 PDT
This could be a serious problem or simple one. After you finish the scandisk
does the system come up or do you get the "windows protection error" again? I
hope you have a boot disk if you are constantly getting the error, because you
will probably have to go into dos to fix the problem. Dave jones is right, you
may have to rename your config.sys & autoexec.bat and try to boot up again. If
that doesn't work, see if you can boot up into safe mode. If you can, there
are a bunch of things that you can do to fix the problem. but I don't have
time right now to cover them all.

Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Most likely is and old dos file that's causing it.. perhaps something in
your autoexec.bat or config.sys
that's really old and not needed.. 95/98 don;t usually like 16 bit files and
when they collide with a 32 bit file
all hell breaks loose

Dave Jones
http://home.swbell.net/dj76116