Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:17:38 +0300
From: "Carol" <[log in to unmask]>

I'm not John but answer anyway:

> John,
> I'm not at all familiar with IE/Maxthon.  Does the IE stand for Internet
> Explorer?

Yes. There is several browsers what uses Internet Explorer components
and Maxton is one of them. If Your prime concern is security then they
are usually same has IE, only some usually good features.

> I downloaded Firefox tonight.  When I double clicked on it to install,
> it shut my whole system down.  Well, first it froze up, and I had to do
> a Cont/Alt/Delete.  Got the 'famous' blue screen.  Hitting any key
> didn't do anything, (as usual), so I did another Cont/Alt/Delete, which
> restarted my computer.  I ran Spybot and Adaware to make sure there was
> nothing else causing the problem.  Then double clicked on Firefox again
> and the same thing happened.  Do you think it was a problem with the
> downloaded file, or could it just be totally incompatible with my
> system?
> Carol Hanson

Most probably corrupted download. I have installed Firefox to some
computers and never had problems with installing (but only one
latest version - my own). But there could also be some compatibility
problems with Your system.

Toomas