Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:46:42 +0200
Hello Greg,

25 February, 2000, 04:04:03, you wrote:

GDG> Gentlemen:

GDG> I always save webpages I visit and do offline reading. If I wanted all
GDG> the graphics saved as well I open the page in Netscape Composer or
GDG> Frontpage and save the page from there. Later on I fix the image links
GDG> on the page to refer to where the images were saved by composer. I do a
GDG> lot of medical research and this is tedious but working for me anyhow.
GDG> Is there an editor that saves and fixes the links, or, just plainly save
GDG> a page with all the graphics included?

SiteSnag, free, from somewhere at ZDNet

Offline Explorer, not free, don't know where did it came from (search
the net), but very good and allows multiple threads (downloads 10 to
25 files at a time) and is much faster because of it. My personal
favourite and I recommend it to you.

GDG> Secondly, is there a program to convert HTML format like web pages to a
GDG> .pdf format?

Not that I know of.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| FAX (413)431-4014               ICQ 2386792
|
| Freelance website and graphics designer
| Visit my site : http://maxwd.hypermart.net
|
| Editor - Graphics artist
| NOSPIN group