Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:25:33 -0800
First make a shortcut to the exe of the program you wish to hotkey.
Highlight, select with a left mouse click the programs exe file. Then right
click and select Make Shortcut. If you wish ,you can highlight the
shortcut, select F2 and then name your shortcut anything you wish.

Next,  select, left click  your shortcut to select it...then right click
and using the context menu select properties. Put your shortcut keys in the
shortcut box.
It must be something like CTRL + ALT C or shift or shift + alt. If your
selection is illegal or  already assigned then the box won't accept it.

OK here is the important part. Put your shortcut directly off your start
menu. You must be able to see it when you press Start or you can put it in
a folder directly off the START menu that you can see when you press START.
I like to make folder called HotKey that I can see when I press the START
button. You can also put it in the quick launch tray but I have
intermittent success with that location.

Once you have it placed correctly off your START menu, you will be able to
invoke it from anywhere!

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

At 10:44 AM 1/31/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi there on the list,
>     I'm looking for a way to make a hotkey for starcalc 5,0.  Living here in
>Germany with the new curnecy Euro I need to change the vaulues on quite a
>few of my tables.  What I'm looking for is a way to make a hotkey (for
>example strg+E) that will replace the vaulue of the selected cell to   its
>value /1,95583.    If someone knows how to do this with starcalc or with
>excell please let me know, I assume that the process would be about the same
>for both programs,the main problem I see is that it probaly creates a
>"circle reffernce".  I thank you in advance with any hints.
>Paul Ryan

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com