Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:11:44 -0700
Sorry I missed the original posting. My scanner included PaperPort software.
Using PaperPort, I can create a multiple page PDF simply by dragging a pdf
file onto another existing one. You may add as many pages as you like by
repeating this process, or by dropping multiple selected items onto it.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal