Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doyle Hirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:33:33 GMT
Hal,

   I can't answer the first problem, but I've encountered the second and
third. The crash at Macromedia sites is a bug in IE5.5. Unfortunately, you
did a clean install. I researched the matter, especially reading Scot
Finnie's newsletters at Winmag.com. He came to the conclusion that, oddly
enuff, Windows Me installs better as an upgrade over Windows 98. That's what
I did and was able to return to IE5.01. Thank god.I've had almost no
problems with the OS.
   I've encountered the same think at Updates.com. I thought it was reading
my old Windows98 system files which I kept but that's obviously not the
case. I wood suggest you go to CNET's web site -Help and How To's:Update
your PC. It is much more accurate.

               Doyle Hirsch