Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ajeet Nankani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 23:03:52 +0500
Hi,

I used to start screen saver directly by double clicking a shortcut on
desktop which points to "Blank Screen.scr" in Windows\SYSTEM Directory.

After installing Autocad on my W98 computer, i am not able to run screen
saver directly, and when i double click its icon on desktop then screen
saver file is opened in Note Pad.

Although screensaver starts automatically when there is no activity on
PC.

So i thought that Autocad has changed the associtaion of *.scr file to
Note pad.

Now i know how to change association of files, but i do not know the
application to which i should reassociate *.scr files, so that my
shortcut on desktop works as it used to be.

Please help me in this matter....

-ajeet.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html