Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 21:10:32 -0500
At 21:21 15-02-98 +1000, you wrote:
>> I have installed the drivers for the PCI bridge (for my Soltek TX main
>> board, Windows 95 Release 1) drivers and  now  windows 95 detects the S3
>> TRIO video card as a PCI card and a display adapter each time it starts.
>> Can anyone tell me how to stop windows 95 from detecting my display card
>> twice?

Hi Terry

Have you tried removing *both* entries for the video card from Device
Manager? When you reboot, if only one video card is detected, you will
be okay. (It is common to have two copies of a device detected. Always
if you delete only one, the other will be redetected. You must delete
both and hope that only one is detected upon reboot.)

Regards,
Bill

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]