Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Sistad, Robin L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:26:32 -0500
Hi,

I have been using an internet service through TDS.net for the past
couple of years for my home computer.  I also have my email address set
up through them.  My problem:  I have saved a few hundred emails from
friends and family and would like to find a way to transfer those from
their site to my hard drive and then burn them onto a CD for safe
keeping.

Is there an easy way to do this?   My last resort would be to copy and
paste all emails to a MS word document...but that could take weeks......
hopefully there is an easier way to transfer.  I do not currently use
the MS Outlook on my home computer for any emails.

Thanks for you help :-)

Robin Sistad

(emailing you from my work computer)

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.