Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:16:57 -0000
Chilangisha B. Changwe recently asked:

"How do I print a screen? I have tried the print screen sysRq key on
the keyboard but it seem not to work."

When the Prt Scr button is pressed a "picture" of your screen is put
on the Windows clipboard, where it will stay until replaced by
something else.

To get at this picture open Wordpad, which is on any Windows
computer or an application that can handle graphics such as Word,
Excel or any graphics editing program. Then do an Edit/Paste or Ctrl
V to get the picture from the clipboard into the application. You can
then adjust the picture on the page and print as needed.

A useful extra to Prt Scr is to hold down Alt whilst pressing Prt Scr
this will capture the active window, not the whole screen. Very useful
for taking a picture and printing the details in a complicated dialogue
box.

If you are going to do a lot of screen capturing then I recommend
Irfanview, a freeware (for individual use), graphics program:-
http://www.irfanview.com
Basic cropping and editing can be done in Irfanview before printing.

Regards

Tony
Tony Beckett - Rutland, UK

                     visit our download web page at: