Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Neil King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:10:49 -0500
I have been experiencing the same thing toda. So far I have two customers that have also been onto me with the same symptoms. I found this which may assist you.
*******
Computer Slows Down or seems to just stop. (Only if you use Norton AV)
After Symantec's automatic install of January 5, 2004 "Symantec NetRecon Security Update 12" your computer slows to a crawl or programs just seem to stop. The problem is caused by the 1/5/04 Norton Virus Update that enables the option of Office plug-in. To resolve this, simply open Norton Antivirus -> select Option -> Miscellaneous -> uncheck the box on "Office plug-in". Everything should be back to normal.

I would add that whilst this has sped up Word I'm still experiencing problems. I have scanned using norton and spybot (so have my customers) but nothing found, I'm suspecting that there is a very new strain of virus, perhaps infection similar to msblast, or perhaps an issue with Norton. I'm hoping that someone will have an answer soon!