Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Curt Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 09:00:41 +0000
On 24 Aug 98, at 11:29, Richard B Glazier wrote:
> I would like to do a Re-install of Win95a the "easy" way.
> Start installation, and over-write corrupted and missing files.

Rick:
The best way to reinstall Windows 95 is to delete the entire Windows
directory structure and install the OS fresh.  Reinstalling Windows
95 this way will assure you of getting a clean start.  Installing
Windows 95 over an existing installation leaves room for future
problems.  I have reinstalled Win95 both ways and have found that
the best way and ultimately the easiest way (less problems down the
road) is to start fresh.

After you install the Windows 95a - then install all updates and
patches to get the Win95 up to date.  Finally, put MSIE back...  I
would suggest a complete backup before you begin, copying all cab
files to your hard disk so that you can install Win95 from the hard
disk and creating and checking a cd-rom boot disk just in case you
need it.

You will find all of the patches and updates here:

http://winpatch.ml.org/

Here is another place that could be helpful:

http://tcweb.tccomputers.com/tctechweb/techinfo/index.htm

http://tcweb.tccomputers.com/tctechweb/techinfo/Download/Temp%2
0Files/driver%20download.htm

Don't forget to visit: