Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 18:03:21 EST
At 21:04 03/08/01, Ian C. wrote:
> > When I installed InoculateIT, part of the instructions was to
> > remove any other antivirus programs as they would interfere with\
> > its performance. Since ZoneAlarm also checks for viruses, will it
> > interact adversely with InoculteIT? Thanks again, in advance, for
> > your help. Paula Houseworth

I tried to download inoculateit on my new Gateway last night and it wouldn't
download.  Norton Antivirus came already loaded on my machine.  So the
message stated that there was another virus program installed and inoculateit
wouldn't be able to be installed.  I did uninstall Norton and downloaded
inoculateit.  However, I do plan on downloading Norton again tonight.  I am
hoping that since inoculateit is already installed that Norton will download
again okay.  Buy to answer your question, Inoculateit will tell you that it
will not install, if the other program is interfering.

Susan Hays