Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 00:08:49 -0500
Hi Dean,
My advice to your friend is to solicit help from AT&T.
This browser is basically an IE browser with a lot of add-ons and
(probably) a customized
Yahoo toolbar.Check here:  http://helpme.att.net/
In addition it maybe customized to his ISP as well.

My guess is that one or more of the add-ons or even the toolbar is
causing the trouble.
Without a crash report it is difficult to give more specifics.
He could check Event Viewer for more clues as to the conflict.

BTW,if the bookmarks are a concern,it's very easy to import them to
Internet Explorer.
Open IE > File >Import and Export > the Wizard will open and select
Import Favorites or Bookmarks.
Select the location and import.

Personally I stay away from this type of browser since it's loaded with
proprietary ISP junk,
although some of the toolbar tabs do make some things easier.It all
depends what you can live with :)
Just my take on it.

Peter.