Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:14:09 -0400
Hello listers...

I've been asked to provide info on virus scanning
candidates on a 22-PC peer-to-peer network. There is
Email use as well as web use. One of the machines is an
AS400, the rest alternately access the AS400 or the Net
for information.

McAfee and Norton both come to mind. Any pointers on
why one or the other may be better? The ideal situation
would include automated updates and overnite scanning.

Thanks!
Dave
http://www.handtech.com/davegibson  For computers, software or electronics!
http://www.handteam.com/davegibson  To get your own Online store!