Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 18:08:02 EST
In a message dated 11/14/2001 5:23:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Ok, I'm using Windows98 and just downloaded I.E.6 a couple of days ago. Now
> I get code in boxes instead of words, for example, on a chess site if your
> going to promote a pawn in the box it should say queen but instead there is
> code signs! Also some other sites, once in a while I get a message that the
> scripting should be enabled to read the message AND IT IS ENABLED! Already
> did the IE repair, scandisk and defrag. Any ideas, are the bugs in IE6?
> thanks in advance, Joseph Rydzy

Hi,
  Internet Explorer 6.0 has no Java by default (due to Sun and Microsofts
ongoing disagreements), this is probably why your browser is not working as
expected, you can get Java here:

http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/1.3.1/jre/index.html

HTH,
Peter Hogan