Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Steven H. Vogel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:49:53 -0500
Greetings all. Two strange behaviors under Win95 have popped up lately,
and I was wondering if anyone knew what they might be related to. BTW, I
don't have any service packs loaded, except for DUN 1.2b, but this
behavior preceded that update:

- At certain times, esp. after internet usage, my Local C: mappings will
change, along with the first mapped network drive. D: will have the same
map and volume name under explorer as C:, and shortcuts to apps on D;
are invalid. First net mapping takes over for D:'s correct mapping, also
invalidating shortcuts. This happens without warning; a reboot (cold or
warm) corrects mappings properly.

- Netscape 4.04: hangs and leaves pieces of itself after unloading ,
seen under the CTRL-ALT-DEL 'close programs' box, and thus preventing
any loading in process apps from completing. End task gets rid of it and
brings up the subsequent app.

- Outlook 97: loads, but calendar usage hangs the app. Close OL97, and
bring it up again, and it is fine.

- URL's under 'Run" in start button on taskbar no longer work (rundll
assoc. is still present for URL file type), but return error 'cannot
find file or one of its contents...

I think that somehow all of these (recent) behaviors are interrelated,
but I don't know where to look. BTW, virus scans are clean.

Any one have ideas?

Thanks- appreciate it! I get PCSOFT in digest, so replies to my e-mail
account are ok as well.

Regards,
Steve

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]