Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2008 13:18:46 -0400
I couldn't find an icon like that, Lew.  My last icon on that window, using
XP HOME like the asker was, is "Recent Folders".  I opened a file, chose
File, SaveAs, but I don't have an icon anything like that.  Am I doing
something wrong perhaps, or might you be using XP Pro?

In case that's the case, I did find these detailed information/instructions,
for getting access to a Folder-File Properties Security Tab in XP HOME,
which might help the person who originally asked about this.  It involves
either SafeModeBooting or hand-extracting/installing a file from the XP-HOME
CD etc., so what you suggest sounds like a much easier solution, if that is
available in XP HOME - I just can't find it.

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_security_tab.htm
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_home_sectab.htm

AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] PCSOFT Digest - 10 Jun 2008 to 11 Jun 2008 (#2008-147)

Very easy. Click File/Save as and when the Save As window opens, note the
"Tool" icon and the end of the row of icons, click on it and you will find
"Security Options" in the drop down list.
Click on it and remove the check in the box at "Read-only recommended" and
you should be in good shape.
Good luck,
Lew

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: