Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:10:11 -0400

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=189500364

I hope this makes it somewhat clearer.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Slow Computer-Ray P.
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 22-Jun-2008 3:19:29 PM

Peter, I want to make sure I  understand this right... I downloaded that
Erunt, and should I ever have to  format., do I take that folder out
before I do and save it - is that the purpose  of getting your registry
folder?   Should I format, what will I  do with the folder that comes
with the CD.  Maybe I'm not understanding  this procedure right?   And
do I go through the CD as I've done before  letting it load every thing,
then exchange those folders?    Harriet

Peter  E.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml