Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:45:48 -0500
 I have used IncrediMail for over four years and no one I send e-mails to
have complained. I do wish these lies would stop. Of course, use what you
want but stop putting down something "you have heard might..." when in all
truth you have no idea. I have read bad things about Mozilla and Firefox on
CNet, but I don't spread that stuff since I don't know the whole story.

God Bless,

  <:))))<><

"Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. It is unselfish; therefore
it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it." Mary Baker
Eddy

-------Original Message-------

From: Amy Ledford

Date: 07/25/05 16:55:47

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] transfering IE Favorites and OE email

I don't recommend incredimail; I have heard that it

contains/installs spyware; this sounds like exactly

what is going on with yours. I recommend instead,

Mozilla's Thunderbird email client, and instead of IE,

Mozilla Firefox. Both are available for free on

www.mozilla.org. Both of these will automatically

transfer settings, with a single click. I also

recommend Ad-aware (www.lavasoft.de) and spybot Search

and Destroy (www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html)

to get rid of any spyware/adware on your machine.

Amy Ledford