Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jorge Ocasio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 16:31:06 -0500
Hello all,

I've just joined the list 2/3 weeks ago and have learned a great deal in
that time.  Thanks to all.

I have a problem that I hope someone can help me solve, or at least, point
me in the right direction.

I have an old PC that I have been upgrading and tweaking for a couple of
years, recently it started giving me the following problem.  Every so
often, about once every 1 or 2 weeks, the system clock would jump ahead 100
years, causing some of my apps (especially Eudora) to misbehave.  Thinking
that the battery was dying, I replaced it.  The problem still occurs.

All of the above had happened in late 1997 and the only reason I didn't
bother to finally fix it was that I bought a new P300 machine.  The other,
which is a 486 upgraded to a Pentium overdrive, was relegated to the basement.

At first problem solved, except that my friend, who has a P166 machine is
now having the same problem.  I would like to help her and at the same time
fix my old machine (I plan on donating it to a local church but not with
this problem).

Any advice?

Jorge Ocasio

PS.     My old system was