Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 14:40:00 -0700
Ann,

I use WindowsXP and word2000. When copying, cutting and pasting I don't use
the clipboard because it's antiquated. You say clipboard does not handle
both text and images. I have no idea about that but how I do it is thus:
For copying, press the "CTRL" key plus the "C" key and you have copied the
text and/or image, just like using the clipboard. For cutting, press the
"CTRL" key plus the "X" key and you have just cut the text and/or image
out. For pasting press the "CTRL" key plus the "V" key and paste the text
and/or image into the program of your choice. This is much easier and
faster than fiddling with clipboard - and it works.

PS. If you want a nice multiple copy clipboard you could try the free
"Clipboard Buddy" which I occasionally use for multiple selections and to
splice in lines and paragraphs of often used text (works great with word
when composing letters).  http://www.iquesoft-online.com/

Good luck and down with the MS monopoly.

John

At 10:30 AM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
>I have no trouble copying an image alone to the clipboard.  What has changed
>is that a section of highlighted text that INCLUDES some images now leaves
>out the images.  In the clipboard viewer, you can see that the images are
>left out and only the text copied in.  If you look at the clipboard viewer
>options, you can see that the html & other options are unselected and greyed
>out.  Clipboard has changed.  I would like to get a copy of the fully
>functioning clipbrd.exe that I was using before.
>
>Where you would want to paste editable text that includes images would be
>into Word (or Wordpad).  I have a feeling it has something to do with the
>new, so-called "Trustworthy Computing" wherein MS is trying to force you to
>allow internet access for applications, as they say with Longhorn they will
>be able to delete things from your computer remotely or even shut your
>computer down if they suspect "piracy."
>
>I don't do music or piracy - I just want to copy and paste my
>check-images-with-the-bit-of-text again in one easy copy/paste like have
>have been doing these past 5 years.
>
>Ann

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!