Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 14:56:29 -0400
Greetings Martha & list--
----- Original Message -----
From: "shadybunch" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 7:08 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Desktop screen to big

Hi All,

My daughter put a cd game on her computer and had to install the game.
She's got WIN98 and the game was for win95/98. Suddenly the desktop screen
went to very big and I can't restore the settings for that due to the fact
that there's not enough room on the desktop to click on the appropriate
tabs. Is there any way I can do this using the keyboard or doskey short
cuts? I can't even read everything on the screen and am scared I might
click the wrong tabs or applications as such.
Anyone out there ahve any idea how to get the screen size back to normal?

Yes, this can be scary . . .

Hold the Alt key & tap space bar, then type m.  You should see a crossed
arrow cursor.  Use the keyboard arrow keys to move the dialog box to where
you need it then hit enter.  You should be able to position the video
settings
dialog box (es) wherever you need them to be.

Good luck,

Paul A. Shippert

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml