Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
mansoor ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:18:53 GMT
Friends
I have  been working with IE5.0 for a long time without any  problems.
Recently through my friends i got the installation  cd for IE5.5 which I =
installed on my PC=20
While working with IE5.5  I observed very frequently messages of =
"Internet explorer not responding" and I have trouble connecting  with my
ISP. After getting connected with much difficulty initially it is very slow
in receiving bytes, than suddenly it picksup receiving bytes, =
and  more often it gets disconnected, the loading of web pages is not =
very smooth.
Is it  advisable to uninstalll IE 5.5, and go back to my orignal IE 5.0?
Or there needs to be some parameters check/modified while installing IE =
5.5 over IE 5.0?
Thanks in advance
Mansoor Ahmad