Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Yew Keong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 21:14:28 -0800
Hi Jim,

From your description, I beliieve that you have
installed many programs in it. Therefore your desktop
performance is much affected. There are 3 things that
you might want to consider base on my opinion:

Assumming that you having Windows XP.

1. First, you might want to try doing a chkdsk(run
from MS-DOS) and defragmentation under your system
yools menu.
*** run scandisk.exe(to replace "chkdsk") if you are
running Windows 98SE and below.

2. Next, you might want to consider to do a chkdsk,
uninstalling all other unnecessary programs, then
follow by a defragment.

3. Lastly... backup your data , format and reload your
operating system.

I usually choose the 3rd choice because I find it most
reliable. Base on my experiences, usually desktops
will need to reclone/re-install every 2 years.

Best Regards,
Derek